Sunday, June 8, 2014

Final Graphic Design The Making of The Deliverers

Comic "The Deliverers"    
it's been a long time to complete my comic. Now I 'm going to reveal how did I draw this thing.
It take me a long time to think the story line, then I only started to draw.                                                           
 Sketching contents first with pencil


I use gel pen and marker pen to draw the shadow.




                                                              COVER (using Adobe Illustrator)


 This is one of the characters I created, Zed,who will make appearance in the story.  I created this character refer to a person which is a Parkour player actually exists in real life.

Sketches.



And this is the poster
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment